HTC One X AT&T Battery Issue

PhiloX

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Last week I got changed my screen from my One X, I installed one or two apps and after a while my cellphone ran out of battery because I haven't charged it for a long time. Afterwards I tried charging the One X and it didn't show signals of charge (not even red light), I conected it to the PC and it was recognized as QHSUSB_DLOAD so I took it to an unofficial service and they told me that the cellphone has to drain out of battery to turn on with charger. I can use the phone but I can?t turn it off because it won?t turn on if the battery is charged. This problem is really annoying. I hope you can help me. Thank you.

Bizzle69

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted/unlocked bootloader? And I don't understand "last week I got changed my screen from my One X", did you install a new screen due to a crack? Or did you bring it to someone else/professional?

PhiloX

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted/unlocked bootloader? And I don't understand "last week I got changed my screen from my One X", did you install a new screen due to a crack? Or did you bring it to someone else/professional?
A professional changed it, but now it's resolved :D it was the UP-volume button which was always pressed. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress