UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dspector

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

Hi all - I'm still stuck in limbo here. Phone says that is tampered and unlocked in bootloader, SuperSU icon is there. But CID is still Roger001 and can't get S-off. Help please. :)
Here's the Motochopper prompt - Thanks.

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push one
Xchopper /data/local/tmp/xpwn
3534 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.354s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push bus
ybox /data/local/tmp/busybox
2707 KB/s (811432 bytes in 0.292s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push own
age /data/local/tmp/phase1.sh
126 KB/s (296 bytes in 0.002s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell ch
mod 755 /data/local/tmp/xpwn /data/local/tmp/busybox

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell ln
-s /data/local/tmp/busybox /data/local/tmp/sed
link failed File exists

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell "/
data/local/tmp/xpwn"
[+] This may take a few minutes.

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb reboot b
ootloader
error: device not found

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>fastboot oem
readcid
< waiting for device >

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Here's the Motochopper prompt - Thanks.

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push one
Xchopper /data/local/tmp/xpwn
3534 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.354s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push bus
ybox /data/local/tmp/busybox
2707 KB/s (811432 bytes in 0.292s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb push own
age /data/local/tmp/phase1.sh
126 KB/s (296 bytes in 0.002s)

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell ch
mod 755 /data/local/tmp/xpwn /data/local/tmp/busybox

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell ln
-s /data/local/tmp/busybox /data/local/tmp/sed
link failed File exists

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb shell "/
data/local/tmp/xpwn"
[+] This may take a few minutes.

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>adb reboot b
ootloader
error: device not found

C:\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\One_X_ATT_All-In-One_Kit_v3.0\data>fastboot oem
readcid
< waiting for device >

I'm noticing something at the end. When it tries to do the command "adb reboot bootloader" it says error not found. What mode are you in when running this. You should be booted up normally.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

dspector

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

Noticed that too, seemed odd because it does put it into bootloader but I'm just normal boot. Fastboot off. Im going to try it again right now. Should debug be off or not?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi all - I'm still stuck in limbo here. Phone says that is tampered and unlocked in bootloader, SuperSU icon is there. But CID is still Roger001 and can't get S-off. Help please. :)

Also is your phone an HTC one x or HTC one XL. In bootloader, does it say your phone is Evita or endeavor? Plus according to the cid, your phone is from Rogers correct?

dspector

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

HTC One X Evita on Rogers. Rogers and AT&T version are the same.

Do you happen to have gchat or skype to review together?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Noticed that too, seemed odd because it does put it into bootloader but I'm just normal boot. Fastboot off. Im going to try it again right now. Should debug be off or not?

Debug should be on! Always! Fastboot off? It should be in fastboot when you do the command "adb reboot bootloader"

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

HTC One X Evita on Rogers. Rogers and AT&T version are the same.

Do you happen to have gchat or skype to review together?

Yep I added you on Skype I think. Let me get to my PC real quick.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

both the main and alternative link. windows explorer says its corrupt, and daemon tools is saying "error in command line"

edit: using windows 8

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

both the main and alternative link. windows explorer says its corrupt, and daemon tools is saying "error in command line"

edit: using windows 8

Hmmm. Haven't had anyone have any trouble. Try using mozilla firefox or google chrome. If the problem persists. Check the command you put in the adb/fastboot tool. Also you can try this link.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm. Haven't had anyone have any trouble. Try using mozilla firefox or google chrome. If the problem persists. Check the command you put in the adb/fastboot tool. Also you can try this link.

haha, of course this would happen to me... I'm using chrome and that link^ gave me the same error. Could you elaborate on the command for adb/fastboot? Thanks!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

haha, of course this would happen to me... I'm using chrome and that link^ gave me the same error. Could you elaborate on the command for adb/fastboot? Thanks!

Did you download the adb/fastboot tool from the "flashing a recovery" section?

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Did you download the adb/fastboot tool from the "flashing a recovery" section?

the only difference i made was save the adb/fastboot tool in "c:/minimaladb" instead of "C: Drive, then to Program Files (x86), then Minimal ADB and Fastboot" as per the instructions, but i dont know why that would change anything

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

the only difference i made was save the adb/fastboot tool in "c:/minimaladb" instead of "C: Drive, then to Program Files (x86), then Minimal ADB and Fastboot" as per the instructions, but i dont know why that would change anything

You moved the folder? Please keep it in the Program Files (x86)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38