AT&T Discontinued One ?

KingAL

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a black HTC One at at&t but it was a mission thou the manger didn't have any One's in stock at his store so he had to call all the local at&t's and none of them had them ether, so I had to settle with the black HTC One my question is is the HTC One discontinued at all at&t's because he said they were and he even showed me the lists of phones on the computer ? Please answer because I have 14 days to return or exchange and I really wanted the sliver One.

Posted via Android Central App

freakshow999

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I got mine a few weeks ago at a corporate store and they had plenty in stock all colors. They were low on black which I what I actually have and wanted.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
O they did d not you can still get it online and it just came out not four months ago. did you go to a corporate store or a reseller?

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Ugh I hate non corporate stores. They are so bootleg to me... With ANY carrier.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Ugh I hate non corporate stores. They are so bootleg to me... With ANY carrier.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

It depends I guess. I love Costco 90 days return and exchange policy. Note that your contract is still locked after 14 days. But if you have issues with your phone within 90 days, you can get a new retail replacement ( compared to 14 days directly from Verizon, after that, refurb).

Price is also a concern, for some people. You can sometimes get phones much cheaper through third party. I got my Rezound through Costco within 2 weeks of release for $50,Verizon was selling it for $300 at the time. The Verizon Note II was $50 on contract in February with pm and gc at best buy , Verizon had it for $300 at the time.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

KingAL

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just came from the store you guys are right there not a corporate store I'm so pissed man.