A-jays One+ earphones with the One

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I've just ordered myself some A-jays One+ Earphones from eBay, and I'm just wondering is anyone has used them with the One (or at all). Any issues with them and this phone?

They were $38 including shipping, so not the cheapest, but they're known for good sound quality. Also, they're designed for Android, having an app in the play store, and they have flat cables which I've come to love.

I'm just glad that I'll have some working earphones again :-D

Tom

Sent from my awesome HTC One :-D

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: A-jays One+ Earphones with the One

Hey there,

I also ordered me some a-jays on eBay... the A-Jays 5 to be exact supposed to arrive monday 12/02 How do you like your one+? Is it compatible with your android?? I was thinking of getting my son the one+.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Hey there,

I also ordered me some a-jays on eBay... the A-Jays 5 to be exact supposed to arrive monday 12/02 How do you like your one+? Is it compatible with your android?? I was thinking of getting my son the one+.

Hi! I've had mine for a little whole now. Although they were "Android optimised", they have some issues. On the later versions of Android (4.0 or 4.1+ and higher, can't remember which), the remote buttons functions don't properly. The app can't turn the functions off either. Holding down the button launches Google now which is admittedly Google's fault, but still annoying! The only function that works is play/pause.

That said, the actual earphones are pretty good. Nice quality. How old is your son, and when would he use them? Then earphones are quite heavy for using when you're walking or something, as in they'll fall out. But for around the home, they're great!

Tom

Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC One

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

Oh ok... I hear it has its ups and downs I like that they say the 5's are supposed to have full control (We'll see about that)

I currently have the Logitech UE 350vm they sound awsome!!!! But lack the volume as it has that little wheel your roll.

My son is 15 and using the samsung infuse at the moment the wife and I want to upgrade him to a newer phone since the infuse goes as far as gingerbread only.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

I just use the ear phones that were included with my HTC One along with Jay's headset controller app from the Play Store. Works perfectly for me.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

I just use the ear phones that were included with my HTC One along with Jay's headset controller app from the Play Store. Works perfectly for me.

Huh, I never thought about doing that! What functionality does it give you?

Tom

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

Huh, I never thought about doing that! What functionality does it give you?

Tom

It gives me every function including volume. Check out the app. They have really good instructions for it too :) It works prefect for me and it's free.

fredd17

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

I received my a-Jays five today they sound incredible and the control buttons work great without the app!!! Volume up/down, pause and play just havent tested them out on phone calls yet. IMG_20131202_105207.jpg