Problems with 4.3 Update

Pat Kerby

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have not received my update yet, has anyone else experienced this problem? I contacted Verizon, they wanted to send me a new One. I told her lets wait and see if it comes. I grew impatient, so I called them yesterday. They transferd me to HTC and we tried to manually trigger the update, when I got to the boot loader it refused to let me go into recovery....so the lady I talked to said my hardware was not working she wants me to send it into them for repair! I was wondering would my virus protection cause my update to not come in?

Posted via Android Central App

Dogs OfWar

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If you think the A/V is causing problems then remove it and try the update again.

Both Verizon and HTC have told you they think your phone is defective. Perhaps you should take them up on their offer of swapping it out.

Biplab Patra

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
i had an update and its not starting nor charging now. Don't get the update.. i wud suggest. I will be returning the fon, i had been using it for 6 months now. Its really is giving me many problems after the update. Earlier there was the charging problem too, which was automatically fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo