Htc vivid will not stay on

Hot Mocha

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Power it on, i think its about to start after AT&T screen but all it does is "Android is upgrading 0-87" after that starting application... phone pops on for 3 seconds and after it says "starting htc sense" the phone turns itself off then start the process again. I've done the htcdev thing and nothing seems to work.. how can i wipe my phone clean or put it in USB debugging mode if i cant keep the screen on. Can someone please help me.. I've spent my entire weekend trying different things but nothing works.

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Remove the battery then reinsert. Hold volume down and press the power button once. This will get you into h-boot. Once there, scroll down to recovery, use the power button to select. When you're in recovery scroll down to factory data reset and use the power button to select it. It will erase everything but will hopefully fix whatever problem your device was having.

Hot Mocha

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks... When i factory reset i get the red triangle and nothing happens. So I hold power+Volume up button and get to system recovery.. it has reboot system now, apply update from external storage, wipe Data/ factory reset, wipe partition clean, and apply update from cache. I've played with all of them and nothing happens. It also says "E: can't open /cashe/recovery/command"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non