After Installing CM7.2 RC1 Device Not Recognized

shafton88

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
After I installed Cyanogenmod 7.2RC1, every time I plug my Droid Incredible 2 into my computer it says device not recognized. I have set it to mount as a disk drive, I have turned on USB debugging. I have even restored a backup of a previous Rom. It still will not connect to the computer. It always says Device Not Recognized. I can't even get ADB to recognize the device. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? PLEASE HELP!

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I would try to re install the drivers. Device not recognized means that the computer doesnt know what your device is and it needs drivers to communicate with it.

HTC Incredible 2 USB Drivers

You can also go to HTCs website and download HTC Sync. Two part install. First part is the drivers and the second part is the Sync software. You can cancel the install after the first part. Or install it all then uninstall HTC Sync.

shafton88

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I tried re-installing the drivers several times. I finally ruled it as the usb port was going bad on the phone, I took it to verizon and they replaced it as it was still under warranty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11