Did I get a Seidio case that doesn't exist, yet?!

stefanl

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
After my Innocase Active case started to peel, I emailed the online store I ordered it from and they offered to send me a new one. To my (pleasant) surprise, i did not receive the case I ordered.... Instead i got a case that still read Innocase Active on the box but it was more like the "Limited Addition" or "x" edition case that can be found for the EVO or Droidx, respectively. I had previously tried to find the case like this before for the Incredible because i thought it was great and even contacted Seidio. When i talked to them they mentioned that they MIGHT make it for the Dinc in the future.....well i have one in my hands now, and I can't find it online ANYWHERE

Am I special (my mom always said i was), or am i missing something?

I can post my pics later if anyone wants but here is what the case looks like on an X and an Evo...

Evo:
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active Case for HTC EVO 4G - Limited Edition (Burgundy): Cell Phones & Accessories

Droid X:
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Active X Case for Motorola Droid X (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Not the greatest pics but its a great case and looks amazing on my Dinc (that sounds weird)

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Why not call Seidio, or email them, and ask what it is you have? It is obviously some form of the ruggedized case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runblue