Need help choosing a screen protector

TruthTaco

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Need help choosing a screen protector.

BodyGuardz
Ghost Armor
Phantom Skinz

I've narrowed it down to one of these 3. The most important thing is, I don't want it to slow down my finger moving across the screen.

enzie5454

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Ghost armor is awesome. It doesn't feel ant different than it being naked. And it us crystal clear with barely noticeable orange peel.

TruthTaco

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The thing is, I've heard good things about all 3 of these companies, but phantom skinz sells 2 for 8 dollars shipped. Ghost armor is 13.50 for 1. Bodyguarz is 15.00 for 1.

enzie5454

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I've heard good things about phantom skins too. I have only experienced ghost armor on my phones and they have not let me down.

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I had a Zagg on my old 9550 and it rocked. No scratches, goes on super clear with a wet install. It might slow your finger a little though.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
The thing is, I've heard good things about all 3 of these companies, but phantom skinz sells 2 for 8 dollars shipped. Ghost armor is 13.50 for 1. Bodyguarz is 15.00 for 1.

If you need more than one of these products over the life of your phone then they aren't worth the money. Maybe phantom skinz is just generous and wants to give away product.

Personally I've got Invisishield and love it. It does create some finger drag for the first week or two but goes away with use

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
i have a steinheil sgp crystal clear on my incredible, love it EXCEPT that it peels around the edges. easy install, it's a sticker, but i can't stand the peeling. does phantom skins have peeling at the edges?

also, ghost armor is like an invisible shield, right? slightly thicker, wet apply?

Lemonheater

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I only use one screen protector or shield, and that is ZAGG Invisible Shield. I have one on my Incredible and it works very well. One thing that's a bit of a pain though is that you need to let it dry. They say 24 hours. That's a lot of time to not use your phone.

Other than that, very good. I can't tell if it slows down my fingers or not...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty