Cyanogenmod-style menu bar power control for sense-based ROMs

jaybalagna

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Alright, first of all, this is not my work at all. JsChiSurf on XDA did it all, but I was so excited to find it I had to share it with the people here. Anyway, I've been flashing and trying out a lot of ROMs lately, and one thing I really liked about the latest versions of Cyanogenmod was the power control widget in the window shade you pull down from the notifications bar (kind of a noob, sorry if I'm using the wrong names here). However, I really like Sense and wanted to stick with a ROM based on that. Now I found this and I don't need to compromise anymore!
I have it running on Skyraider 3.3 fine, though it did take me a few tries for some reason so be sure to backup first.

[PORT][MOD][OFFICIAL] Notification Menu Power Control Widgets for Sense based ROMs - xda-developers

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Aw, this looked really cool! I get a blank bar after I load it though. I wonder if this has to do with me loading the latest OTA patch.

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Didn't work for me either. I did try the customized power control buttons, so not sure if it was that one causing the problem.

Sent from my DINC using Tapatalk

dmoney17

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a power control in notification bar that includes the auto-sync/background sync option? I'm running senseless revolution and the power control in the notification bar doesn't have the auto-sync as on of the options. I believe it has the mobile data on-off option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty