Hi there!

Kitmak3r

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
Heeeeeey I'm new! :)

I live in Mallorca, Spain. I love games, and I like android!

I used to be a fan of Xperia mobiles, but then I tried LG, and camera was so good that I decided to change, I had the LG G3, then I change it to the LG G4 but since it broke down, I'm thinking about trying GS7 .... dunno what to do XD still in process :p

Nice to meet you!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!!

Yeah.... it's a lot harder to pick a new phone now than ever... Wasn't too long ago that it was a short list.. now even 'cheap' phones are damn good. I would say just be patient, research and look at user feedback (good and bad) and try to boil it down to a decision.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that AC is often a place where users come for help.... problems with their phone, whether it's something broken, misbehaving software, etc... it'll appear that every phone sold today is buggy pile of junk. Look at it this way, if you were an alien and your only exposure to mankind was hanging out in a hospital emergency room, you would think we are a species that is constantly on the brink of death, be it from disease or injury. :)

Good luck on the phone search.

Kitmak3r

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the great welcome AC! :p

@LeoRex Yes, it is a hard decision, for now I have one LG G3 secondhand until I decide which one I want :D Funny example tho XD

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hola y bienvenido/a a los mejores foros de Android!

Mi hermano compro el LG G4 el año pasado y se le descompuso hace unas semanas.
Ahora compro el Galaxy S7 edge y esta feliz de la vida.

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to the forums! A tough choice indeed! What kind of games do you like playing?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Heeeeeey I'm new! :)

I live in Mallorca, Spain. I love games, and I like android!

I used to be a fan of Xperia mobiles, but then I tried LG, and camera was so good that I decided to change, I had the LG G3, then I change it to the LG G4 but since it broke down, I'm thinking about trying GS7 .... dunno what to do XD still in process :p

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Android Central!

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

The Samsung Galaxy S7 is definitely a great choice, but there are also other phones that pack great cameras, of which an increasing amount are selling for less-than-flagship level prices while packing a lot of the flagship punch.

Feel free to look around and see what you like. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask. We're here to help. ;)

Axon 7!!