Just got my g flex

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
OMG what an awesome beheamoth of a phone! And the screen is just gorgeous! Fast and i love lg's skin!

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Awesome phone isn't it? I love mine. I don't think I'll upgrade to anything else for a long time.
Its wonderful.

Posted via Android Central App

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got one myself recently. For the most part everything turns out to be even better than my first impressions, very surprised! Things actually work out of the box and this screen is POWERFUL in terms of its utility. Brightest and most efficient low setting EVER, seems phenomenal for reading thus far. And my reader apps do grey-on-black so the screen is showing like 5-10% power usage. A real marathon reader. Full brightness does not feel like "the brightest" but coupled with that slight curve it's been doing great outdoors too.

Setting up the custom notification colors yet, so far they seem great and very useful when on silent. Also pleasantly surprised to see that even 4.2.2 already has UHD video on Sprint at least, so if the kitkat is rancid I won't have to upgrade to use just that feature. Too many features. Default keyboard has EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN graphic emoticons, of which I probably will never use any. They threw in everything except 1080p and a few camera enhancements, from all that I only wish the sensor handled low light a tad better. Or at all.

Thus far my only real gripe is the arcane battery status screen, much prefer the one on my Tab 3 7.0 LTE. I figured out the submenu system there but I still don't like the layout. Also took longer than it should have to find the button combination picker, it should be under one-handed operation instead of.....display? So far so good.

ipeaches

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I just got the phone too and I'm loving it!! I can't keep my hands off it! A great phone and I especially love the speed. Useful options and not too much bloatware compared to samsung!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress