Sending in for repair

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had to send in their watch for a battery replacement? Mine recently started shutting off once under 60% or so... Guessing the battery is shot. Hoping it doesn't cost to much as i love this watch... Still the best looking watch for my personality IMHO.
Has anyone done their own battery replacement on this watch, might save me some money.
Danny

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone had to send in their watch for a battery replacement? Mine recently started shutting off once under 60% or so... Guessing the battery is shot. Hoping it doesn't cost to much as i love this watch... Still the best looking watch for my personality IMHO.
Has anyone done their own battery replacement on this watch, might save me some money.
Danny

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you check on YouTube to see if there are any videos for DIY replacement?

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Found some, but can't find the battery except from the uk, for $60 shipping :-(

Or i would happily do it myself

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
They want $50 to fix it... Hmmm
Wish I could find a battery myself, be much cheaper... Anyone had any luck?

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Quick update for those interested. I got my watch back for LG. I had only sent in the watch (no band) and they sent me back the entire watch/band, brand new. Definitely not the watch I sent in as it didnt have a single scratch on it. I can complain, brand new watch for $45... If it lasts me another year Ill be happy with that.
-Danny

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it worked out for you! Would you mind sharing the link or contact info? I would like to do the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89