What is the Greeze Lg G2 Mini Update release date?

A

AC Question

Greeze Lg G2 Mini Update release date

When g2 mini will take lollipop update.first they were saying march then april ..now lg greece told me that it will be available until the end of this month but at this time no available!!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: When lollipop will roll out for g2 mini???such a mess with this update!

When g2 mini will take lollipop update.first they were saying march then april ..now lg greece told me that it will be available until the end of this month but at this time no available!!!!
Well...we have not reached the end of the month yet :). In all honesty, release dates shouldn't be taken too seriously. There could be delays in getting the update released. Most people would rather wait until a refined update is pushed to devices so that issues are minimized to the extent possible. I would suggest staying patient and waiting for the update to be pushed. It will be worth the wait to receive an update that is as bug free as possible.

NICK 22610

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: When lollipop will roll out for g2 mini???such a mess with this update!

Yeah i guess you re right!but it s kind of strange to me that phones like l90 and g3 beat have already started to get the update and for g2 mini nothing!!i don t understand that...it s so hard for them to pushing it out to us?and also if you try to search on the net about informations for the l update on g2 mini you cannot find a thing!strange number 2! :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Greeze Lg G2 Mini Update release date

No problem. Rollout schedules usually focus on the newer devices with the others that can be updated to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38