Power Cable and plug

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I use some third party usb cables and plugs at work, including some from Samsung, HTC and others, but it takes them forever to charge my phone. One time after one hour after plugging it in the batter level only increased 5% I found that it doesn't matter which usb microusb cable I use with my LG G2 Plug, but it can take my phone from 26-100% in just 45 minutes. IT does the same thing in the same outlets at my work. What makes the LG G2 plug special and where can I buy a comparable plug?

Bob The Duck

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get a good 6ft cable for this? Preferably something inexpensive? I've looked around and browsed Amazon but it seems like people are still conflicted on what cables work

steve daniels

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get a good 6ft cable for this? Preferably something inexpensive? I've looked around and browsed Amazon but it seems like people are still conflicted on what cables work

If you just need a charger (and not a separate USB cable, which would be useful in a car), I recommend this:
Amazon.com: Blackberry Folding Blade Charger for Playbook (Black): Computers & Accessories

I don't think the length is in the description, but the one I received is 6'. It definitely fast charges my G2, and is well made.