Feature Question and Screen Durability Question...

johnner1999

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
hey LG G2 users, I'm thinking of picking one up...

Question 1: Since the screen is edge-to-edge, has anyone had any thoughts or issues with it being more fragile?

Question 2: does it have a do not disturb feature to block calls?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
1. I'm not really worried about the screen. Just put a good case on the phone. The tempered glass screen protectors are always an option for those that are concerned about the screen.

2. It has a quiet mode that can be enabled.

The G2 is a really great phone. Brilliant screen, very good battery life, super fast, nice camera with OIS, and charges really fast. Best phone I've ever used.

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Edge to edge doesnt really have any problems... since all phone's screen cover the whole front side of the phone... Big bezel or small bezel the screen is from edge to edge; top to bottom. so no difference from any other phone. Feels pretty solid actually.

and yes it has a "quiet mode" where you can set the time for it to activate... block calls and allow certain people to call you (ex: close friends or family or dog) or have a feature where it allows it to reach you if they call twice..
And i say DONT HESITATE.. PICK IT UP AND DONT LOOK BACK! you'll absolutely love the phone! The battery is Greaaaaaattt (if you're not constantly searching for signal..like in my area -_-) 5.2" is the sweet spot.. Cameeraa is superior to the GS4 due to OIS its fast! knows no lag (except for some apps that affect ALL android smartphone) overall great phone to pick up! unless ur into the note series then note 3 is somewhat better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez