Shall I switch to the LG G2?

PxuLL

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I was firstly thinking of going to the Moto X but its rather small and I people told me to check the G2 out I have seen it in person must say its amazing although the real question is, is it worth it as a whole is the hardware/specs and everything add together to give a solid phone?

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
best phone I've ever had, and that's not because it's the newest one. it's the best experience I've had owning a phone. super fast, great screen, knock on is a must-have feature now, and the stock os and launcher are good enough to not need a ROM or 3rd party launcher to satisfy me. first time I've experienced that.

I went through the exact same process as you a few weeks ago. I was ready to buy a Moto x until I realized how small it was. the g2 is leaps above the x. better cpu, bigger screen, I think more RAM, and better battery life (I can go 30 hours on one charge without changing usage habits. I would get 10 on my galaxy nexus even with a healthy battery)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

PxuLL

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
best phone I've ever had, and that's not because it's the newest one. it's the best experience I've had owning a phone. super fast, great screen, knock on is a must-have feature now, and the stock os and launcher are good enough to not need a ROM or 3rd party launcher to satisfy me. first time I've experienced that.

I went through the exact same process as you a few weeks ago. I was ready to buy a Moto x until I realized how small it was. the g2 is leaps above the x. better cpu, bigger screen, I think more RAM, and better battery life (I can go 30 hours on one charge without changing usage habits. I would get 10 on my galaxy nexus even with a healthy battery)

Wow thanks a lot man love the feedback yeah I am pretty sure I am heading towards the G2 hopefully pretty soon when my current Windows Phone sells which is terrible and I do not really like it :p

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Like every phone, it had its quirks and bugs. I have the G2, my son has the Moto X, we're both happy.

I suggest reading through threads on both forums to see what the common complaints are and see if any of those will have a negative impact on what you need your phone to do.

Some things, like exchange email sync issues on the Verizon G2, don't matter to me since I don't need that. Some say the Moto X camera is worse than the G2 but my son doesn't care about that because he's not a big photo taker.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

PxuLL

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Like every phone, it had its quirks and bugs. I have the G2, my son has the Moto X, we're both happy.

I suggest reading through threads on both forums to see what the common complaints are and see if any of those will have a negative impact on what you need your phone to do.

Some things, like exchange email sync issues on the Verizon G2, don't matter to me since I don't need that. Some say the Moto X camera is worse than the G2 but my son doesn't care about that because he's not a big photo taker.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Alright thanks dude! :D

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
the Moto x is, by almost all accounts, a great phone. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I believe the g2 is the single best phone ever released, outside the original iPhone (I know, I know, but it was a complete game-changer).

PxuLL

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
the Moto x is, by almost all accounts, a great phone. I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I believe the g2 is the single best phone ever released, outside the original iPhone (I know, I know, but it was a complete game-changer).

Cheers mate, helped with my final decision. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress