LG G2: Bugs to be fixed

kasperkyd

May 8, 2013
Visit site
1- I have 2 WiFi spots x,y at home, If I go from x to y it connects automatically but if I return to x WiFi doesn't connect to the higher signal router and stay with y weak signal till I disconnect and connect back. (No issues with Samsung and HTC)

2- If I set my brightness to Auto and restart my phone, brightness is set back to manual.

3- Sliding transition can't be completely set to plain as in Apps folder.

I headed LG don't update frequently so I'm returning my phone and check another brand sadly.

Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bugs to be fixed

LG G2 got problems before and after 4.4.2 Kit Kat upgrade via OTA. My G2 knock on screen is dead after Kit Kat. Return your G2 and go for another android phone brand.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

j14woods

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

LG G2 got problems before and after 4.4.2 Kit Kat upgrade via OTA. My G2 knock on screen is dead after Kit Kat. Return your G2 and go for another android phone brand.

Obviously you hate your phone, you post this to anyone with a problem. Just return it and get something else already, not everyone has problems with their G2.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

Obviously you hate your phone, you post this to anyone with a problem. Just return it and get something else already, not everyone has problems with their G2.

I don't hate my phone, don't hate inanimate things, don't hate humans beings. So next time think twice before point your finger and call somebody a hater. The majority of G2 owners don't has confronted after Kit Kat issues with their phones, good for them. Some of us got a broke G2 after Kit Kat upgrade , bad for us. You don't like my threads, don't read them. I will get a new android phone, not an LG, that's a fact. Maybe four weeks or as soon AT&T release the Galaxy S5 32GB . In the meantime don't tell me what to do .

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I don't hate my phone, don't hate inanimate things, don't hate humans beings. So next time think twice before point your finger and call somebody a hater. The majority of G2 owners don't has confronted after Kit Kat issues with their phones, good for them. Some of us got a broke G2 after Kit Kat upgrade , bad for us. You don't like my threads, don't read them. I will get a new android phone, not an LG, that's a fact. Maybe four weeks or as soon AT&T release the Galaxy S5 32GB . In the meantime don't tell me what to do .

We get it already. You've got a bad phone.
We are all looking forward to your new purchase, as you continuously make the same exact post to the point of "trolling" the G2 threads.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site

We get it already. You've got a bad phone.
We are all looking forward to your new purchase, as you continuously make the same exact post to the point of "trolling" the G2 threads.

Woe, you again. I'm not trolling the G2 threads. You're trolling anybody threads that point out the truth about a particular phone manufacturer. I'm not an acolyte of LG, HTC, Samsung. I paid for my phones if they're good peace on earth, if not I'm going to point out it.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry Sir.

Emilioaponte, have you contacted LG about your phone?

I had a messed up HTC One and they took care of it no questions asked. If I had a buggy G2 I would do the same.

The G2 can be a great device but if you got a lemon you deserve rectification.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Emilioaponte, have you contacted LG about your phone?

I had a messed up HTC One and they took care of it no questions asked. If I had a buggy G2 I would do the same.

The G2 can be a great device but if you got a lemon you deserve rectification.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

I bought my G2 at AT&T on September 20, 2013, paid $540.00 cash for it. My formers android phones ; HTC ONE X, HTC ONE X+, HTC ONE. The G2 is the best phone I ever had, never a problem with it. Then I upgrade official 4.4.2 Kit Kat via OTA and my G2 got a dead knock on screen and can't open apps unless I use the zoom. I'm angry about it, it's not the money, I work hard and I'm good. I'm just angry, you know I used to be a Blackberry Bold series guy, never a problem with BlackBerry, then I go for android phones and had three HTC, never a problem with HTC. My mobile services company is AT&T, never a problem with AT&T. My phones runs stock, not root. When my HTC ONE X+ got the Jelly Bean upgrade, never a problem. Irony, my favorite phone the G2 got broke after an official Kit Kat upgrade. As said I'm just angry. Moving soon to Samsung Galaxy S5 32GB. I'm not going to deal with LG, when my dad was alive used to said ? don't fight for money, just work for it ?. I got the money for the S5 and must move on LG. Thank you Sir. I'm not going to be angry for a broke G2 no more. Thanks again Sir.

3lackdeath

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have some minor bugs, but for others, they may consider it to be a major thing,

For example, I'm relatively ok with the below issues because landscape mode fixes them and I mostly use my phone in landscape mode anyway.

With the exception of my previous camera issues (it takes patience to take a good pic) I love my phone and wouldn't change it for anything, not even the new S5.

The knock feature is just that, a feature, if it doesn't. Work, there is the good ole power button.

These are the issue I have with MY phone but I'm able to live with them 😄

1. I am not able to click install when trying to get a app from the playstore as that part of the screen doesn't work at that time, to install an app, I have to go in landscape mode.

2. Like number 1, that part of the screen also doesn't work when selecting the first link in a Google search or trying to reduce the brightness from the notification drop down, other than what's mentioned, it works perfectly for everything else.

3. The knock on feature no longer works, however the knock off feature works 100%

Some may not be ok with what I've stated and some will but to each his own.

Posted Via The Awesome LG G2 D803

1BassJohn

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys!

I'm new here.. I've noticed that my lg g2's screen won't black out when I'm on a call anymore, and can't for the life of me find any options for it in the settings. Anyone else have this issue? I've noticed this occurring after my 2nd screen replacement.

Any help would be most greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana