5.5 inch screen confirmed, with 1.15mm bezels!

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The panel requires that amount of bezel. That's not a confirmation on the actual size of the G3's bezel.

Regardless. I'm stoked to see this screen. I just got a Z2, and I love it. But if the G3 lives up to the hype it's going on eBay. Lol

Posted via Android Central App

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Should I have quoted my post and cited my sources? Didn't realize I was writing an English essay. Lol

I think Phil's point was that the OP linked to a story on another site while the same store was posted here on AC.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I think Phil's point was that the OP linked to a story on another site while the same store was posted here on AC.

I posted this thread minutes before AC released the article. Either way, as long as everyone sees the news that is all that matters

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The panel requires that amount of bezel. That's not a confirmation on the actual size of the G3's bezel.

Regardless. I'm stoked to see this screen. I just got a Z2, and I love it. But if the G3 lives up to the hype it's going on eBay. Lol

And I never stated the size of the bezels of G3, just the bezels of the 5.5 inch screen that is supposedely running on the G3, which the article states as well. Sorry you were confused

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana