LG G3 overcomes Samsung Galaxy S5!!

tshepomk

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Let me firstly say this, i loved Samsung phones, until i laid my hands on LG G2, from that moment I changed my mindset for ever.
LG G3 must be world number one smartphone, LG has proved to be one of the best innovative companies in the world.
I love LG products do you?

Posted via LG G2

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
LG won me over with the G2. Best phone I've ever used. Still enjoying the great battery life, nice screen, minimal bezel, back buttons and knock on/off. The G3 will probably be my next phone if the battery life is comparable to G2.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Let me firstly say this, i loved Samsung phones, until i laid my hands on LG G2, from that moment I changed my mindset for ever.
LG G3 must be world number one smartphone, LG has proved to be one of the best innovative companies in the world.
I love LG products do you?

Posted via LG G2

Lets not get carried away and ahead of ourselves now. Samsung still makes an amazing device(s)! My reason for possibly going with something other than a Sammy device this year is simply to try out something new. Knox has also soured my enjoyment of their devices somewhat. Time will tell.

tshepomk

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
LG won me over with the G2. Best phone I've ever used. Still enjoying the great battery life, nice screen, minimal bezel, back buttons and knock on/off. The G3 will probably be my next phone if the battery life is comparable to G2.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP

I agree with you, is the best smartphone i have ever used.

Posted via LG G2

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I tend to agree with the majority. I was a Samsung person and had every intention of upgrading to another Samsung device but the G2 won me over in the store. It was a great decision that I do not regret. LG always made good handsets especially during the flip phone days. It's really nice to see they are making a comeback. If Lg keeps up with this trend, in time, they will be a strong challenger to Samsung and Apple in the smartphone department.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
If Verizon offers the 3/32 version, I am sold and Samsung will lose a customer. My S4 32GB has served well, but never bothered with the S5 due to no root and no 32GB model. I need the storage (4GB free on my 32GB) and need root to restore 3rd party card write privileges that Google killed with Kitkat.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
The whole LG lineup is awesome! Absolutely love my G-FLEX😎

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
you folks don't think Samsung will top what LG has done on the G3? :)

I love Samsung, but I'm open to other brands(LG, HTC....etc... heck, I'm even willing to switch to iPhone if Apple comes up with a decent large screen smartphone! :D )

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
The G3 does look like it will be a nice phone. Seems like LG finally got something right with this one. Samsung makes great phones, but yes, this G3 might compare as well. Can't wait for the G3 to come to the US.

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I agree with you, is the best smartphone i have ever used.
I'm not so emphatic. I bought the LG2 for my wife because I heard so many good things about it. But it's been nothing but problems and let downs. It's beautiful fire sure but the battery life is not as good as Sammy's. The hardware broke, and my wife has never broken any hardware prior to it.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not so emphatic. I bought the LG2 for my wife because I heard so many good things about it. But it's been nothing but problems and let downs. It's beautiful fire sure but the battery life is not as good as Sammy's. The hardware broke, and my wife has never broken any hardware prior to it.

Maybe you got a bad one for her? I also got G2 for my wife and battery life is nothing short of amazing. Very easy to go two days and she's having difficulty picking right time to recharge.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
you folks don't think Samsung will top what LG has done on the G3? :)

I love Samsung, but I'm open to other brands(LG, HTC....etc... heck, I'm even willing to switch to iPhone if Apple comes up with a decent large screen smartphone! :D )

I thought that way too when apple finally released a 4inch screen capable of watching videos while using the whole screen. Bottom line is Apple's iOS got very boring for me very fast and I couldn't see myself upgrading to another one just for a bigger screen and newer (note I didn't say better or different) hardware. The software is more than half the experience and iOS feels old to me. But that was just my experience with it.

The G3 is giving me some jealousy already but I do like my One m8 so I'm sure that will fade. Very nice looking phone though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you got a bad one for her? I also got G2 for my wife and battery life is nothing short of amazing. Very easy to go two days and she's having difficulty picking right time to recharge.
I don't think it's defective the battery the battery life is average. I had to tweak her phone to improve the battery life. Samsung does a better job of battery management.