A positive review for the LG G3!

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I've seen plenty of positive reviews. About the battery life and the screen. From writers and forum members. overall a great package.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Is the G3 perfect? No but as an overall package take in screen, design, build, features, battery life, camera, performance.

The G3 is a very well thought out product.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Just putting some volts into mine after 84h on battery (33h estimated time remaining), with battery down to 25% from full charge (oh, must have been last Tuesday), battery use by screen 29%, screen-on time 3¼h at various brightness settings. Very pleased and impressed.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Showing the full charge green light, how long it's been on I don't know. I didn't time it accurately but about 1½h charge time from 25% to 100%. Owner satisfaction rating Very High.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Showing the full charge green light, how long it's been on I don't know. I didn't time it accurately but about 1½h charge time from 25% to 100%. Owner satisfaction rating Very High.

Yeah, mine charges quick. Some are complaining it takes forever to charge but an hour to an hour and a half is about right.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I know its been positive for the most part within our (Android) community but wasn't to sure what the outside world thought. It feels good to know that its being recognized by most. LG has made something special and other OEMs should take notice.

dyana9673

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple's iPhone 6 Already Has Tough Competition From LG's G3 - Forbes

Idk..Iphone fans tend to love that phone.no matter what it can't do.
I had an Iphone .i sold it on swappa & bought my G2 (i loved it) ..I am happy they love the Iphone...i got a great price for my iphone.(.it was in mint shape) considering it spent most of the time in a draw .
Now i am using the g3..
So far awesome.
LG doesn't get the recognition it deserves . of everyone i know i was the onlyone using the G2 & now the G3, what a shame.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Mobile Nations mobile app

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Besides all the positive reviews from most of the android sites as one of the best phones currently, interesting to see non android sites too. Definitely getting more attention and respect than last year. Last year all you could hear is how odd the back buttons were lol.

LG G3 Review: The Best Android Phone Available Today

Yeah exactly! The back buttons seemed to be an issue for most last year oddly enough. Now, not so much, lol! Thanks for the link!

marrzie

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Is the G3 perfect? No but as an overall package take in screen, design, build, features, battery life, camera, performance.

The G3 is a very well thought out product.

Objection your honor. Asked and answered the question himself.
Do you mind that he asked a question and answered it himself? No I do not. Well then why did you make this post? I don't know why. Why are you asking? Im not sure. Can we just drop it? Ok lets drop it. Ok see ya later. Ok bye.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Objection your honor. Asked and answered the question himself.
Do you mind that he asked a question and answered it himself? No I do not. Well then why did you make this post? I don't know why. Why are you asking? Im not sure. Can we just drop it? Ok lets drop it. Ok see ya later. Ok bye.

Haha very amusing, didn't realise there were formats that must be obeyed lol

dyana9673

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I love the back buttons . I got use to them in a few hours. Now when I use someone else's phone .I go for the back buttons..
Another thing , for being a large phone it's surprisingly easy to handle & I am a woman.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mobile Nations mobile app

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm pleased with my new LG G3 (on Verizon). The initial charge to 100% took longer than expected, but subsequent charges have been pretty quick. And battery life has certainly improved. Been listening to a stream of music, with occasional screen usage, and battery has barely lost any charge. However, this made me chuckle a bit... I'm pretty sure I don't have 178 hours of remaining battery time. :)

Screenshot_2014-07-20-17-42-31.jpg

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm pleased with my new LG G3 (on Verizon). The initial charge to 100% took longer than expected, but subsequent charges have been pretty quick. And battery life has certainly improved. Been listening to a stream of music, with occasional screen usage, and battery has barely lost any charge. However, this made me chuckle a bit... I'm pretty sure I don't have 178 hours of remaining battery time. :)

View attachment 128513

178 hrs? How?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non