Missing lock screen effect settings

bishopczc

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello.

Had trouble with new Lg G3, customer service advised me to do a hard reset.
Long story short, did that, did nothing, backed up phone and did the dreaded factory reset.
After that i am missing apps from lock screen and lock screen effects setting. :mad:

Anyone else?
What do?

Thanks

bishopczc

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi. It's a Lollipop. Not rooted. Actually, the problem started after the 5.0 update. I only get the retro tv effect. And now, beside that problem, i dont get any notifications in the notification panel, like email or facebook. except for google apps

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Please do not use excessive bumping. Per the forum rules :

Bumping - Bumping a thread means to post an innocuous reply to a thread in order to "bump" it to the top of a forum. Excessive bumping is prohibited, and is limited to once per 24 hour period.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you say lockscreen apps, do you mean shortcuts on the lockscreen, or widgets? Lollipop got rid of lockscreen widgets in favor of lockscreen notifications.

bishopczc

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I mean the effect when the screen locks. There used to be three retro tv, fade and black hole. Now its stuck on the retro tv and the option to change them disappeared. And i absolutely hate retro tv effect

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I see. LG might have removed those options with the update. Let's see if anyone else with a G3 and Lollipop can chime in.

bishopczc

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine are missing. It happened after the factory reset i think
Later edit. Nevermind guys. Its all back to normal after a reset. Still dont know what happened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress