My 5.0 Lollipop update from T-Mobile is gone

kal1209

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded 5.0 over a week ago but never installed it. Now the update is missing and when I go and check for updates it says it's up to date. What happened? Did they pull it? Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

spam2021

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me as well, except I didn't get a chance to download the update. I tried the LG PC Suite way and I get a "Blocked on no upgrade policy" error message.

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me as well, except I didn't get a chance to download the update. I tried the LG PC Suite way and I get a "Blocked on no upgrade policy" error message.

Use the LG Mobile Support Tool and go to Options > Upgrade Recovery. That's how I had to do it.

Chris Dontworryaboutit

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Maybe they are waiting for a newer version with some kind of patch for the issues many are reporting. I know some have been told by T-Mobile that they are fully aware of a Wi-Fi calling problem and working on a fix. Others are losing mobile data signal randomly. It really didn't change a whole lot from Kitkat so you aren't missing much. Hopefully you will just get a more stable version in a little bit so just be patient I guess.

spam2021

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Well I fixed my issue this morning.. I just rooted my G3 and I don't know why I waited so long to do it.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
A ch set sq assessable a ac sea deer[ ]were ea sea equipment [/sq ATTACH] azaleaazaleaazalea172aszs

Attachments

• 2444.jpg
    2444.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2443.jpg
    2443.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 22