Pics corrupted

Seema Marwah

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
The pics clicked through my camera on LG G3 gives an error of "Corrupted". There is a different type of icon which reflects for the pics. I am unable to share or save those pics.
Please help to recover.

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you saving the pictures to an external as card? I think once a card becomes corrupted you are SOL. I would recommend having pictures automatically backed up with a service like google photos. Hopefully someone knows a trick because I have a 32gb card I can't use anymore because it became corrupted.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5804888)

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
If your old pics are still usable and only new pics are corrupted, it may be that your hdr (header) settings got changed. On the camera on my Sprint G3, the auto and off settings give pic files I cannot use. If set to On, they are fine.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
If you are saving to SD card, you may want to verify your card is not counterfeit. There are many cheap SD cards being sold on eBay and amazon that are actually 1gb cards hacked to appear to be much larger. Everything works fine until you begin to use more that the original space size if the SD card, you then run into problems like you are experiencing. Do Google search for applications that can test your SD card to verify its size.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
To recover a corrupted SD, download PhotoRec (included when you download TestDisk). Run the DOS based interface by right mouse button and select 'Run as Administrator'. I have saved several corrupted SD cards using PhotoRec.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87