Screen protector advice

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Do they sell tempered glass at T-Mobile does anyone know or just plastic? And what is the protector + install going to cost me (estimate)?

Ebko

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
The hardest part about installing a protector is getting it aligned correctly. I personally think that glass is best. Make sure everything is clean and dust free. Here's the easy way to align the protector. With the protective film ON lay it on the screen and align the protector perfectly (this will be easy since it will not stick). After it is aligned perfectly hold it so it can't move and place a piece of scotch tape down the long side (edge) of the protector and the phone. Make sure the tape is wrinkle free where the edge of the protector meets the phone. The tape now acts as locking hinge. You can now pivot the protector like a door and keep it perfectly aligned. Now you can pivot the protector and remove the protective film. You should be able to remove the film and attach the protector without touching the sticky side or the screen. Again, make sure everything is clean and dust free.

Posted via Android Central App

levoresume

May 1, 2014
Visit site
i tried almost every single brand on the market when i had iphone 4s and found the perfect one for myself. i'm using tru screen protectors since iphone 4s/5/5s and lg g2/g3, biggest advantage is no need for any liquid solution, all others leave some residue if you want to put new one.
this one is on the little bit expensive side, but definitely worth it, and the feeling is much more smoother than any other brand.

LG G4 Screen Protectors - Trϋ Protection

rsl#AC

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I used your tape hinge method to install my Supershieldz tempered glass shield today. Worked almost perfectly. There is however on tiny speck of something right on the lower right edge of the screen. You can barely see the bubble when the screen is dark. I debated trying to clean and re-install it, but the rest is perfect and I figured I'd end up with a bigger mess if I fooled with it. Any time it starts to bother me I picture one of the Geeks getting naked to install it for me and figure I came pretty well after all :-[
Thanks again for the tape tip -- screen aligned nicely on the very 1st try
Roger

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer