G4 to S6 active

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I still have one week left for my return period. The S6 active specs are really nice except the 32gb of memory. I also like the physical home and shortcut buttons too. Anyone else deciding to switch?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
That Active be all kinds of ugly so ill stick to my M9, S6E & G4 😜

The Edge Plus and the G4 plus has my attention though 😀

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have no choice in the matter, since Samsung's screen navigation buttons are not customisable and I could not get used to going bottom right for Back while continuing to use my other phones, on which I go bottom left.

Posted via the Android Central App

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I still have one week left for my return period. The S6 active specs are really nice except the 32gb of memory. I also like the physical home and shortcut buttons too. Anyone else deciding to switch?
Nah. Love my G4 too much and like previously stated it's an AT&T exclusive. S6+ (Note 5) looks interesting though. We'll see.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I may convert my G4 into a G4 Active. In other words, get an Otterbox defender or an Ebay knock off.
The S6 Active has the same gorilla glass, so will still provide a beautiful spider crack cracked glass pattern when dropped just right?

IMO the Active is more like an Android phone. The S6 an iPhone imitator. But both nice phones.