G4 Screen lag issues?

Steeltooth493

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting to buy a G4 since it was unveiled in April, and I was going to get the T Mobile version this week. However, the recent rumors of people having touchscreen lag issues and missed taps has me a little concerned. I've been looking over a few forums and news posts and I haven't found more information yet. Is the issue truly that widespread? Has LG and/or T Mobile officially acknowledged it yet? Is there a software update fix planned and if so, when will it be released?

Thank you.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting to buy a G4 since it was unveiled in April, and I was going to get the T Mobile version this week. However, the recent rumors of people having touchscreen lag issues and missed taps has me a little concerned. I've been looking over a few forums and news posts and I haven't found more information yet. Is the issue truly that widespread? Has LG and/or T Mobile officially acknowledged it yet? Is there a software update fix planned and if so, when will it be released?

Thank you.

There are a few threads you should look at that may be helpful, read through the various answers:

falc39

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I purchased the tmobile version yesterday and I do not have horrible touchscreen or lag issues. You can always return the device within 14 days if it is really bad.

spydie2

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
according to a poll, only 63% of G4 owners are experiencing the lag and touchscreen issues. I wish I were in the 37%. Bought a Moto X PE 2015 with the same processor and it's flawless. Kept my G4 in hopes of it getting fixed, but it's Oct 11 now and still no fix. Will wait for 6.0 and see if that fixes it. If not I'll send it back to the company under warranty. If it comes back just as bad, I'll sell it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38