Email issue

danish1978

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get my corporate email signature cut and pasted correctly. Mind has the standard healthcare hip a disclosure plus a corporate logo, & I can't taste it in the signature box when I go to edit my signature. Can anybody help?

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to get my corporate email signature cut and pasted correctly. Mind has the standard healthcare hip a disclosure plus a corporate logo, & I can't taste it in the signature box when I go to edit my signature. Can anybody help?

Posted via the Android Central App

What email app? If a paid app I'd cut right to the chase and ask them directly.

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
First, you must use an email app that is capable of composing email in HTML, aka Rich Text. Not all apps can. Check to see if your email client has a Rich Text option. I think K-9 and Maildroid do, and my favorite, AquaMail does. I use it to send email with logo signatures, like you're trying to do.

Second, when you try to paste in your signature and logo, what you are actually doing is pasting in a bit of HTML code. Most HTML (Rich Text) editors don't allow that. They want to generate the code themselves, by you typing in the text, selecting the image, etc.

Once you know that you can send HTML email, you need to either get a copy of the logo image so you can compose the signature yourself, or maybe a company IT person can help you with it.

Android since v1.0. Linux since 2001

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer