wallpaper questions.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So I have a pic I wanted to use but LG only gives me the option to use a small section of the picture. Anyway to use the whole picture? And in Nova is there a way to have a picture centered in all pages?

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem. And I decided to do some searching and found that Zen UI launcher does exactly what you want. Nova doesn't which sucks because I love Nova. But Zen UI is actually a pretty great launcher with everything free that Nova made me pay for. Hope this helps buddy

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem. And I decided to do some searching and found that Zen UI launcher does exactly what you want. Nova doesn't which sucks because I love Nova. But Zen UI is actually a pretty great launcher with everything free that Nova made me pay for. Hope this helps buddy

I actually found a setting in Nova that allowed me to do what I wanted. It's in display.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I've used Zen UI before, I'm pretty sure - it's great!