I'm not sure if this is my phone or my car, but I've also seen it when using a headset, so I'm thinking phone, anyone had any issues with Bluetooth just dropping the connection during a call?
- 11-01-2013, 03:52 PM #2
- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth dropping
I've been using my OGP with both a Blue Parrot B250-XT headset and a Logitech UE moblie boombox for 5 months now. I've had zero issues with either. I also rarely get a dropped call at all, which was not the case with the Atrix 2, the phone I had before the OGP. It would regularly drop calls.
- 11-22-2013, 02:54 AM #3
- By thescreensavers in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 01-08-2015, 08:51 PM
- By AdamHLG in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:45 PM
- By AdamHLG in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:43 PM
- By TDC_Tom in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:14 PM
- By GuyWith4Kids in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2013, 03:06 PM