Developer option gone?

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I remember having this at one point. Did we lose the ability to gain root? Will the e98020h ever get ability to root?
I'm new to the idea of rooting, and poking around on the phone i see the adb is no longer accessible . I searched for many hours on the www, and i found zero discussion on the absence of developer tab mia. Any help on this topic is welcome by this noob. Thanks.

Sent from Tapatalk using a carrier pigeon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank you B.Diddy
Am i the only one that didn't know how to do this?
Is there a current preferred method to root? Thanks...

Sent from Tapatalk using a carrier pigeon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
O.K. so I'm on page 13 of 524 page thread about towelroot. I thought I'd be quicker to ask here if any G Pro users running the current 20h version has done this towelroot. And if there is a soft reset available to revert back to stock.
I'm on the fence whether I need to root anyways. I wanted to try Titanium backup which requires root, and I use xbmc which needs root access for some features.
And I find it funny that towelroot apparently is a one click app that doesn't need any developer input. Glad I got the developer back though, how dare they take the option away....even if I may never use it lol...Thanks.

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Is their a root method or guide for those of us that don't know the Android lingo?

Lg0Gpro_2_AC

I started looking into root also. VERY confusing unless you have a degree in geek.lol, the info is scattered everywhere...The more I read about it, the less I'm interested. And I DO like to tinker with stuff.