ZVJ-ZVD LOGO HANG Help!!!

Kontraban93

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Okay so this morning i started the process to Root my phone by going from LS670ZVJ to ZVD and for some reason im getting the android logo hang and was wondering if there was some fix too it

czifro

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue when going from zvh > zvc. I had to factory reset my phone. I think there were bits of zvh that wasn't quite written over completely, but I don't know.

Reactions: aaronrw

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
doesnt seem like im gonna get any help for this...

what are you talking about? Aaron and Drew are asking questions to see what they can do to help fix your problem. When you need to get your car repaired, you don't say "It's broken, fix it". You tell them everything you know about the problem, what you think caused the problem, what might even possibly be at all slightly related to the problem, before they can assist you. Same thing here. That's because what can fix some problems can cause others if done wrong or at the wrong time.

Reactions: aaronrw

Kontraban93

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
what are you talking about? Aaron and Drew are asking questions to see what they can do to help fix your problem. When you need to get your car repaired, you don't say "It's broken, fix it". You tell them everything you know about the problem, what you think caused the problem, what might even possibly be at all slightly related to the problem, before they can assist you. Same thing here. That's because what can fix some problems can cause others if done wrong or at the wrong time.
yea i said that before anyone was helping.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
im currently at my original baseband (ZVJ) so your saying reboot my phone and wipe my caches? what does that delete?

It's not so much a delete but a restart of the process. If you're looking to get to zvd try an automated route even if you lose root it's easy to gain access on zvd now...thanks to the awesome devs

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2