SPB Shell 3D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Saw a vid an was wondering if there is one out that works on our phone i found some sites but after installations it loads up then comes up with a error that says (unfortunately, we could not locate your purchase in android market. please uninstall this copy before installing a new one) an wen i press exit it lets me use it but wen i press home it takes me to the old launcher an i cant get back to the spb launcher.
Can anyone help or have any ideas. it would be greatfull Thanks

hamagc

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
It might work better if you buy it.

However it looks like alot of phones are having issues with it. There is a good chance it wont work for our devices. There is a 15 minute refund window to buy it and try it. If it still doesn't work then try emailing the dev.

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Ya but that's alot of money no matter what so ill be fine untill they get it to work cus it works it just wen I press the home button I can't get it to come back

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If any one has a apk of this that work let me know thanks

Why not call the Developer? Tell them you are trying to find a free APK for their program that they have worked hard on. You've found one and are getting errors. Come back here and let us know what they say.:mad:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes you can get in trouble for asking for paid apps for free. This is a warning and this thread is being closed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: Queueyou
Status
Not open for further replies.