Voicemail App

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I know I could redownload sprints visual voicemail, but what I really want is a simple app that will directly dial my voicemail. I really hate the tin-y quite quality of the visual voicemail app. I just want to avoid the extra effort of having to open the dialer and dialing "1" to reach my actual voicemail. I tried google voicemail and that just fubar-ed my whole phone so I wont be trying that again. Does anyone know of such software?

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Um.. dunno why google voice FUBAR'd your phone... but your best options are the 2 you just pointed out, IMO.... good luck tho

twigge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Someone needs to push Drews THANKS button for that one :D

Okay pushed. :D

In all seriousness... I am glad Drew posted this info because in truth I had forgotten that you can add one push contact dialers to the home screen. I may never use them, but it is nice to be reminded that I can.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Okay, now I am thinkling I just want the vvm.apk back. Is there a link to download that? I may be fickle, but just don't like the look of that on my home screen.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay, now I am thinkling I just want the vvm.apk back. Is there a link to download that? I may be fickle, but just don't like the look of that on my home screen.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

So I opened up the reborn rom thread and cilcked search this thread, typed in voicemail.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hlxanthus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla18