My Android Optimus F3 has officially lost it. Please help me fix it, what should I do?

Bethany Boo

May 28, 2015
Visit site
My Android Optimus F3 has officially lost it. Please help me fix it

I'm going to try to make this as incredibly detailed as possible because I'm desperate and have tried many ways to approach this. I have had my Android Optimus F3 for quite a bit over a year before something happened. On March 20th, I experienced my first "Security Error." I didn't know why it happened, but I kind of shrugged it off because my phone can be a bit finicky anyways. Then my phone quickly deteriorated. First it was the Security Errors. It was stuck in a few boot loops before it would open. Whenever I powered it completely off, I was in for a Security Error when I went to turn it back on. Then it got worse. Sometimes it would open, I tried to type my password, and then it would stop me and start boot looping again. Then it wouldn't open at all. I researched it and it said I rooted my phone. I DID NOT root my phone. Then my phone became completely stuck in the Security Error. Called Virgin Mobile, they looked at the hardware and they were clueless and sent me a free LG Volt instead of tackling the problem. I'm not complaining since I love this phone, but I want to fix my old one and find out what happened to it. I have removed the battery several times for prolonged periods of time, removed the SIM card, and factory reseted multiple times (now it doesn't even give me that option anymore), then it started saying "secure boot error" when I tried to factory reset, and now it won't even give me that option. The most my phone will do is flash red or green when plugged in. It comes up as undetected when plugged into a computer. PLEASE HELP!! I told my lil bro I'd give him the phone if I could fix it. Please. I miss this phone so much.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Android Optimus F3 has officially lost it. Please help me fix it

Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, it sounds like some major error, either in the firmware or the hardware. It's possible the motherboard could be failing. There probably isn't much that you can do at this point--sorry!

Bethany Boo

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: My Android Optimus F3 has officially lost it. Please help me fix it

Hey, thanks! :) and yeah, I was kind of worried that was that case... :( Thanks for answering, though. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty