LG Optimus 3 Zone... WiFi Only

Phil Newsome

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Just bought one this day. Did not get a contract but did press activate. Just saw a youtube video where one presses vol up/vol down, back, then home. Can I still do this? Guidance sought...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that you're trying to bypass the carrier activation screen?

Phil Newsome

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Activation attempt in error... How do I stop the warning panel?

Bought the LG Optimus 3 Zone with the intention for wifi communications only. Accidentally launched the activation path and not the keyboard is blocked with the message: Network is unavailable. The message will be sent when the network is available or over WiFi if you are subscribed to integrated messaging.

I did type some notes to myself in the red and white app never intending to send over the Verizon network. What is the best way to kill this message I never intended and would want to delete after this issue is resolved. Guidance sought.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I merged your threads, since the 2nd one was essentially a continuation of the first.

If you've hardly been using it, you may just want to do a factory reset. If you're unable to do it from the Settings menu, use this method.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harper99