Verizon updates Spectrum upgrade PDF with ICS Specifics

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I wanted this phone very badly but the lack of an ICS update kept me away from it as can't be bothered to root (former flash-oholic). Now I'm getting it for sure.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I got mine off eBay for $125.00. A lady was selling it for her mother who was getting iPhone 5 and had used the Spectrum for about a month. Looked brand new in the box with wall and car charger and a case. I got to keep my unlimited data and now ICS is coming. I'm a happy lady. :)
Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The Spectrum is my wife's phone and I was just about to drop it. Now if this OTA comes I think it will be a keeper. Please let us know when you receive the OTA and what you think.

My only concern is the LG UI and how they updated that. Current one is dated compared to the competition.

Dsakfong

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Don't like the UI? That's what's so nice about Android. I prefer Go Launcher EX to any stock launcher.

What are everyone's expectations about performance and stability / memory management?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Android Central Forums

hollywoodS14

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
It is easy to connect the BT on Lexus RX 350 since I did it! Have no reason to load all my contacts to I entered my key contacts manually for speed dial.

After playing with the leak for a while and from others impressions I think you be happy with the stock v7. It's very clean and very smooth.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

CaptDigB

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and seems to be running alot smoother on ics. Some things seem a little off like some on screen notification for a app is so tiny you can hardly see it.

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The ICS download keeps getting an error so I wasn't able to finish yesterday. I will try again tonight.

Ended up downloading with the LG update on the computer. Much larger file.

Last edited:

thepsychorabbit

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got mine late last night. I think it is awesome to finally have a phone with ICS. Still trying to figure out exactly how to use the new U/I though. :cool: Any suggestions on where I can get info on how to use new U/I? Thank you.