Does the V20 have Touch Sensitivity Settings like the Samsung for glove use?

bodyguard295

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
Does the V20 have a touch sensitivity setting that I'm missing? I would like to use my phone with my motorcycle gloves.
My Note 4 Edge had a setting which worked amazing while using gloves. The V20 won't even respond. My gloves do have the phone touch patch on the finger tips also but still have a hell of a time using it on the V20.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I wondered the same thing. I looked all through the settings for that option, but never found it. But, then again, it took forever for me to find the "flip to silence" option. ; )

I will really miss that option if it's not available, since I am outside a lot in the winter and wear gloves. I always had it turned on on my Note 4.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Does the V20 have a touch sensitivity setting that I'm missing? I would like to use my phone with my motorcycle gloves.
My Note 4 Edge had a setting which worked amazing while using gloves. The V20 won't even respond. My gloves do have the phone touch patch on the finger tips also but still have a hell of a time using it on the V20.
Sammy doesn't have that anymore either. Worked great in my note 3. Not present in note 7

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Where is the flip to silence option located?

Settings > Networks > Call > More > Gestures > Silence incoming calls - Turn on "Flip phone to silence incoming calls".

I never expected it to be in the Networks settings, lol. On other devices, it's usually in the General or Device settings. I was hoping I could find a screen sensitivity setting within the Settings somewhere. 😎

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07