Got mine today!

kodos

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Quick impressions:
  • Screen is GORGEOUS! It looks fantastic.
  • Taking a phone call on your watch is actually very cool. Phone quality was really nice, but I haven't been in a noisy environment yet.
  • Took a VERY long time to boot up at first at the AT&T store. Must have been a few minutes. Almost thought the unit was a lemon. Took a while to sync with Android Wear as well.
  • Seems snappy. Snappier than the Huawei watch I had for a few days. Not sure why this is - because I believe they have the exact same CPU. But the Huawei watch was a bit laggy. I have read from reviews that the 2nd gen Moto 360 is snappier than the Huawei, so maybe it is non-optimal firmware/software on that device. This seems very fluid.
  • Chunky, but in a good way. It embraces its chunkiness, so it looks like a very masculine watch (which for a man is a good thing, not always a good thing for the ladies). Some watches are chunky, and it doesn't look right - I think the Huawei was on the border of this for me. The Apple watch is the same way, it looks chunky - but it is clear that it was intending a more elegant look, so it sort of sends mixed messages. Not this thing. It is chunky, and it means it. Thick knobby design is unapologetic and so it looks good IMO.
  • Feels comfortable. I like the straps (and you'd better, since you will be living with it for the life of the product) and the straps feel great. Everything feels nice.

These are my first impressions, will update as time goes on. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

oN-jYMHPiVzhyESbGD2lT4ln6Tml79gxAbNt68hGor0PtF4V_fugeJVykjtiv5mzx88zem7S9-GMAaQAPjxWzvZE5EMpPoBOPjWS_oba-gxVY-dQ2Nct4N74RkiAAlHz0mFPLQAtZEyPfz__jED982TEQtk6AzoFrnrweSIOiMHnTBBXT2EGHq1lTQCyoX3ypL6ecMQJZB6rP-LPZNl_NXNjLPj_GALupaR02dGPQmi5BWBQEZw_BZlNR5GtOczxjYRw6BKHCJA6YbUWnaW4sfX1t3-xx1YmqWgaKlI9As9etGE_gv7Ic3CwvTRH81ZBFRKmV9PJbN64D-9OhB-SUG1RNfuX8nKa2U-1ZNb_ol6xDqSVhrOsvXgGx603W3z7Wo2pkEDP82yVcDXKoseU2m-4rcAbx_ncb_dOvOBo4fMtNNMMctIehfTkog8-mWYHKPDEWqNcKiXV-j7qiI_u8Ho22aBDCSqV0BN2RgMDTGc0WM3rhSdxTHbUjb7LkwPhJHFgr7WvzT-NY32x8f5ZMozAwiS0QksoQ41yqdIa2IQ=w1204-h678-no

thomasanderson

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Glad you like it. Im loving mine as well. Funny about the slow boot up time, the at&t rep and I thought the unit was defective, and being that it was the only one they had in stock I was sitting there for like seven minutes with my fingers crossed lol.

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm having weird boot up issue (not talking about the first boot where it had to sync all the apps and stuff that takes 20 or so minutes). If I shut down and start up, watch goes through the boot up animations, watch face comes up, then I get boot up animations, watch face, boot up animations and finally the "final" watch face. The watch face seems frozen for a few seconds the first and second time.

So, boot up animations three times each time I shut down and turn on. I tried a factory reset, but still happening. Anyone else seeing this?

kodos

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm having weird boot up issue (not talking about the first boot where it had to sync all the apps and stuff that takes 20 or so minutes). If I shut down and start up, watch goes through the boot up animations, watch face comes up, then I get boot up animations, watch face, boot up animations and finally the "final" watch face. The watch face seems frozen for a few seconds the first and second time.

So, boot up animations three times each time I shut down and turn on. I tried a factory reset, but still happening. Anyone else seeing this?

Hmm, I'm not seeing this at all.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Exchange it, it's not suppose to do that.

Can you talk via Bluetooth or speaker only when you call or receive a call?

I don't know if it'll work with a bluetooth headset but I did make a few calls on it and it went through the speaker.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty