Android Central asks: What's your favorite racing game?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
We're back after a couple (erm, more like a month) off, but we're back with a vengeance. And here's what we want to know: Android games are growing by leaps and bounds, as is the hardware we're playing them on. And, so, what's your favorite racing game? Head on into the forums and let us know. For your troubles, we're giving away 10 Invisible Skins from the folks at invisibleskinz.com. We'll take submissions until 12:01 a.m. Saturday.

Techjunkie24

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Asphalt 5, for android is hands down the best racing game. Like Basis said, it has a great selection of cars (I'm killing it with the RUF/Porsche 3400K right now). Easily one of the best games in the market.
-Moto Droid.

Last edited:

Basis

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Asphalt 5 on my Droid all the way. The only thing that's wrong with it is no multiplayer, the music files show up in my music and it costs a lot. But its well worth it. The game is way more polished, has more cars, more customization, better graphics, and the ability to use the D-Pad to steer the car. Oh, and the soundtrack is much more suitable.

Manuel Ortiz

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Favorite Racing Game

I love Racing Live, because you can play with 42 million players who are real people online and you can move on too many different roads and become a king player. I think its a fantastic game and everyone should join in to be a king player and have family friends join too :eek:

TuxBobble

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
So far, Raging Thunder 2. But I'm still not a huge fan. I haven't found one that really made me stop and say "wow" about carrying it around on my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa