Random Applications Running!!!!

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So far im pretty happy with this device. Hasnt been a huge pain to me at all. It has randomly been dead at one point during the day and i have established this is due to a TON of random applications that i never opened running. I go through the day using the few basic things. A call or 2, texting, Facebook, and the occasional search or two. I have found that apps like the Telenav gps, maps, sprint zone, and sprint radio spontaneously start running and i have no idea why. can anyone help me out?

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Your GPS will run unless you turn it off in settings. It will request your location alot especially when searching. The only time sprint zone ever pops up for me is when there is new news or something else new. Telenav does run on mine like you say, and it just came to me that I should prob set my default GPS app to either telenav or navigation. Not sure if that would help but worth a shot.

Finally, download Fast Reboot from Market. It will help alot with stability and smoothness of the phone. I've noticed way better performance, I've been using it for about 2 months, its great.

Xoom+Root = Perfect Match

Reactions: Rcrdude64

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
yeah its telenav and sprint radio that i seem to find running randomly. i never use either and im not sure exactly whaaat causes that

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
well thats just annoying...Stupid stock applications...Wireless companies need to just give us the damn phone and stop trying to sell them full to the brim with a bunch of crap...Yes i like football however i wont ever be using the Sprint NFL app...or telenav...or sprint radio...I just want my damn phone!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress