Sharing Moto Body data with other apps?

SpyglassSally

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with sharing the data from Moto Body with other apps such as MyFitnessPal or Lose It? Currently I use a Fitbit and it passes the data about my steps to MyFitnessPal app. But I'd like to ditch the Fitbit and just simply use Moto Body for this. I'm not hung up on MyFitnessPal so if there's another app that lets you record what you eat and can use the data like calories and steps from Moto Body, I'm fine with that too.

Just curious if anyone else is doing this. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Google fit and my fitness pal work together... Just link both accounts kinda like you did with Fitbit and MFP and use Google fit with your moto 360 to log the data

Posted via the Android Central App

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Woops my bad forget my previous post.. I just checked my MFP and Google fit isn't listed as one of the apps or devises that can sync with MFP.

There is a little bit of a work around that you can make work although it involves a few apps... You can use your moto 360 and log it's data to Google fit and sync Google fit the under armour record app. Once u do that u can sync under armour record to MFP. It kinda sucks having to use a middle app but once you set them all up to sync you don't really need to do much as they'll all just push the data from app to another.

Posted via the Android Central App