New new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Over the weekend I did the reset thing to "force" the 5.0.1 update. Tonight though I got a notice for another update. Presently on LWX48P.

Anyone else getting an update to a newer version?

Posted via the Android Central App

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, round 2 for me when it comes to 5.0.1 updates. I just installed the second one. I am running on Version LWX48T.

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Well the first thing I noticed was on the pull down menu the battery percentage and date now disappear making it easier to move thru the menu options. Things seems smoother all around as well. After the first update a few days ago there was lag, this update seems to have helped that. I just started messing with it but right now all seems good to go!

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Over the weekend I did the reset thing to "force" the 5.0.1 update. Tonight though I got a notice for another update. Presently on LWX48P.

Anyone else getting an update to a newer version?

awesomeee, I still don't even have the 1st lollipop update lol and I'm sure I'm speaking for a good amount of people also.

Posted via Android Central App

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yup.... No update here either. I even factory reset my watch to see if it would go through to no avail.

msdsman

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I also just noticed that the "thumbs up thumbs down" functionality in Google Play Music is now working. This was not working for me with the first 5.0.1 update from last week, so good news there.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Just installed it.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

macawmatt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had to reset three times to get it on Saturday, got to know the how to use slides real well.

Posted via the Android Central App on a Nexus 10 running Lollipop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87