The best places for watch faces? Are some only available on eBay?

dpuett

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased a champagne 360. Should finally be here today. I ordered an Apple watch first, but when I learned that Apple will not allow watch faces, I ordered the 360 solely for that reason.

I've seen some really nice watch faces on eBay. I'm assuming that some places are frowning upon name brand faces being offered. Anyway, I purchased the 360 pretty much solely for the customizable faces, so what do you recommend as the best places to DL or buy the best watch faces?

Thanks.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I would take a look at facerepo.com. They have literally thousands of free watch faces. All you need to do is install two applications from the play store. Facer and watchmaker.

VFC

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Bad Apps has the absolute best Moto 360 watch faces. You need to install the WatchMaker Premium app to use them (found on Google Play).

Second best watch faces are the > 6,000 community based watch face creations using the Intellicom WatchFace app (also available on GooglePlay).

Enjoy.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would take a look at facerepo.com. They have literally thousands of free watch faces. All you need to do is install two applications from the play store. Facer and watchmaker.
+1. Free, and can be filtered by Facer or Watchmaker watch faces.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site

Actually you only need 1 application- Watchmaker Premium *OR* Facer. And neither are free. But once you pay your $2/$1, THEN you have access to thousands and thousands of free faces on sites like facerepo.com.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Bad Apps has the absolute best Moto 360 watch faces. You need to install the WatchMaker Premium app to use them (found on Google Play).

Second best watch faces are the > 6,000 community based watch face creations using the Intellicom WatchFace app (also available on GooglePlay).

Enjoy.

Yep. Bad Apps has the best faces for sure.