Moto G 2013 Koodo 5.0.2

Gord Ruttan

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Just download the 5.0.2 update from Canada carrier koodo. Works perfectly so far. Phone runs smoother apps load quicker. Don't know about the battery life yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just download the 5.0.2 update from Canada carrier koodo. Works perfectly so far. Phone runs smoother apps load quicker. Don't know about the battery life yet.

That's good to hear. Let us know how everything goes in the next couple of days as you get back into the groove with normal usage on the latest update.

Weirdo87

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't accepted the update yet. I want to, but I'm concerned about the widespread reports of Lollipop's bugginess.

If you've downloaded the update, please tell us how it's treating you. Are you experiencing any lag? Battery drain? App crashes? Or is everything wonderful?

Gord Ruttan

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
After clearing my partition cache battery performance improved greatly. As for app crashes and other performance concerns phone works more smoothly than it did with KitKat. Love my moto g all over again. Love lollipop on it glad I upgraded.

Weirdo87

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I accepted the update and everything's been running well.

Sure, I had a spontaneous restart, but it only happened once. Yeah, the new "silent" mode and uncustomizable lock screen suck, but those are (horrid) design choices, not bugs.

Oddly, my battery life is the same as it was with KitKat. I hoped it would improve and feared it would droop, but I didn't expect this.