New Moto G user with questions.

AniKhan

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys new moto g user here. I have some questions.
I'm running T-Mobile. So how do I show the carrier logo on the notification bar? And I'm getting 3G but not hspa+ under settings it shows UMTS?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

AniKhan

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: new Moto G User with questions.

Also when I put it on charge it charges but no sound to alert that its charging is there anyway to do that?

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Up on the very-top very-left of the screen, (main menu area) doesn't it show TMO?

Can't help with the other two issues.

Caz42

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

Also when I put it on charge it charges but no sound to alert that its charging is there anyway to do that?

I asked about this too but no one else seems bothered by it. It also doesn't bleep to tell you when it's fully charged which annoys me too.

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I didnt know phones had to make a noise when you plug in the charger. But you can always get Du battery saver from playstore. It will send a noise when charges begin. And when fully charged

davekelly12

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site

Try installing the Light Flow lite application from Play store. Enable the event "Charging" and sound notification.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Also when I put it on charge it charges but no sound to alert that its charging is there anyway to do that
I asked about this too but no one else seems bothered by it. It also doesn't bleep to tell you when it's fully charged which annoys me too.
I would suggest having a look at BT Notifier Pro here https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.larryvgs.batterypro&token=UJl-Xv0g

Think it will tick most of your boxes and one really useful feature I like is you can set an alert for when the battery has charged to a certain level if you don't want to stress your battery (for example, mine is set to alert me when the battery charge has reached 90% which is when I disconnect it).

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Try installing the Light Flow lite application from Play store. Enable the event "Charging" and sound notification.
I used to prefer Light Manager but both are pretty much made redundant by the fact that the G doesn't have an RGB LED. I was worse than annoyed by this, but as you suggest it would do the job for this particular purpose.