Motorola Assist Meeting Mode - Exchange Calendar

LimaGolf

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Even after the latest update I am still having problems with Assist entering meeting mode on my Exchange calendar meetings.
I use the stock email app on the Moto X to sync my Exchange calendar to the phone. All meetings show up correctly.

It works for my Google calendar meetings.
It works for meetings on the Exchange calendar that I set on the Moto X (using Business Calendar).
It doesn't work for meetings I set in Outlook.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Make sure in the Assist app Settings under "Meeting" that all of your calendars are selected.

Otherwise I create 99% of my meetings on my work laptop Outlook and it goes in and out of meeting mode all day long (usually with my schedule it goes into meeting mode at 8am and doesn't come out until 6pm...but that's a different story :) )

LimaGolf

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Right, that's what it used to do for me, and it was very useful. It stopped working with the outlook meetings after one of the previous updates.

I tried all the usual stuff, different combinations of calendars enabled, plus deleting the work calendar and adding it again. No luck.

How are you syncing your exchange calendar?

Posted via Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Right, that's what it used to do for me, and it was very useful. It stopped working with the outlook meetings after one of the previous updates.

I tried all the usual stuff, different combinations of calendars enabled, plus deleting the work calendar and adding it again. No luck.

How are you syncing your exchange calendar?

Posted via Android Central App
I use the stock email client to sync emails and my calendar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch