Verizon Moto Update

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Had anyone received a email for an update yesterday? I understand that they sent them out to soak testers. I'm guessing that it's just a stage fright fix. I doubt that we are getting 5.1.1 yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I just got the notification for the update, haven't done it yet though. Hopefully this also enabled Advanced Calling!

jlgraham

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
You have to go to your My Verizon page and add the feature, and then enable it somewhere in the phone's settings (assuming somewhere under network/data).

I'm installing the update so I'll double check, but I haven't heard any buzz from people, so I'm assuming this is just a Stagefright fix.

Ann541

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I got the same update late yesterday. I looked on Verizon Wireless and Motorola and I can't find anything as to what this update was for. I figured it was for the Stagefright fix, but I don't have confirmation of that.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
At this point it feels like they gave up on this phone. Without ability to simultaneously have data and calls this phone is worth nothing to me and that's why (besides the size I never got used to) I went back to original X which is somehow capable even though it's ruining KK from last year. And yeah live that feel in hand as well.
Forgot to mention that in areas of my work drive and home LTE is signal is so much stronger and as I'm making a phone call I go from 4 bars to 1 bar on 1x CDMA network. Verizon should give us all $300+ credit for purchasing new phones off contract or for those eligible to have free upgrades to any phone on contract.

VZW Moto X 2014/2013 DE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member