Happy Happy camper

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
had iphone 5 for a year, gs3 for 2 monthes, and just got my VERIZON moto x yesterday. here is what i love:
1. PERFECT size
2. PERFECT screen size
3. feels great in the hand
4. solid built quality (as good as the iphone 5)
5. voice and data on lte (no can do on iphone)
6. GREAT reception, everywhere
7. blazing fast, wow
8. every 3rd party app i tried on it, is very smooth (netflix, hbogo, exdialer, twitter, facebook atc...)

here is what i dont like:
1. nothing

before buying this, read the horror stories, well, you will have that with EVERY phone, just get it replaced if there is an issue.
i am a heavy user, and this is the best phone i owned to date, its faster for me more than all the 4 cores (gs4, htc 1 etc.. that i played with) and now i just found out it already got rooted, which means i will be able to use tethering with my unlimited data.
like i said, happy camper.

Last edited:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I like these positive reviews coming from people who actually have used the device.

almost most of the bad reviews are from people who have never used the phone.

use the phone and the experience is awesome.

dad2paisley

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I love my Moto X too but still don't know if it be my daily driver. I still like my HTC One a bit better. But I do think the Moto X is really nice phone.

rockets95

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I also came from a GS3 running CM 10.1. I love custom ROMs, but the stock Moto X blows them all away! Stability, Bluetooth, and performance are just a few huge improvements I notice.

Active notifications are the best phone feature in years, won't be able to live without it going forward. I also love the size of the X, it feels much better in my hand than the GS3. Much easier to reach the settings in the top corner.

Surprisingly I don't really miss root or an unlocked bootloader. The stock ROM is smooth and close enough to stock for me.

Posted via Android Central App

shadrap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I love my Moto X too but still don't know if it be my daily driver. I still like my HTC One a bit better. But I do think the Moto X is really nice phone.

The only thing I like better on the HTC One is the IR blaster. Man I wished they would have put one on the Moto X.

jimbarr

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
had iphone 5 for a year, gs3 for 2 monthes, and just got my VERIZON moto x yesterday. here is what i love:
1. PERFECT size
2. PERFECT screen size
3. feels great in the hand
4. solid built quality (as good as the iphone 5)
5. voice and data on lte (no can do on iphone)
6. GREAT reception, everywhere
7. blazing fast, wow
8. every 3rd party app i tried on it, is very smooth (netflix, hbogo, exdialer, twitter, facebook atc...)

here is what i dont like:
1. nothing

before buying this, read the horror stories, well, you will have that with EVERY phone, just get it replaced if there is an issue.
i am a heavy user, and this is the best phone i owned to date, its faster for me more than all the 4 cores (gs4, htc 1 etc.. that i played with) and now i just found out it already got rooted, which means i will be able to use tethering with my unlimited data.
like i said, happy camper.

Nice positive review. It echos mine as well.

While the Moto X may not have the most cutting edge specs, it certainly illustrates how decent hardware combined with optimized software and innovative apps can make for a fun and easy user experience where the device disappears and the content comes to the forefront.

In the few days I have had my Moto X, I've actually USED it more than I have tweaked it, unlike with my past phones. It's refreshing to pick it up and just use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty