AT&T carrier brand x

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Does everyone always have the AT&T letters in there status bar at all times? My other X wasn't like that it's pretty annoying it takes up a majority of my status bar

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Does everyone always have the AT&T letters in there status bar at all times? My other X wasn't like that it's pretty annoying it takes up a majority of my status bar

I'm guessing your other X was an XT1053 which is the unlocked GSM 'T-Mobile' variant. Insurance must have replaced it with the AT&T specific variant. When I ordered mine I was split between which carrier I was going to use so I decided on the T-Mobile variant because of the lack of carrier branding.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing your other X was an XT1053 which is the unlocked GSM 'T-Mobile' variant. Insurance must have replaced it with the AT&T specific variant. When I ordered mine I was split between which carrier I was going to use so I decided on the T-Mobile variant because of the lack of carrier branding.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Definitely a good choice this stupid att letters in the status bar take up at least 2-3 notification spaces

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty